Current students and graduates since 2011 can request transcripts and have them sent electronically to colleges through Naviance Family Connection.  Log in using your regular school username and password.  Click on the "colleges" tab, add colleges to your "colleges I am applying to" and then click "request transcripts". 

You can also request a printed copy of your transcripts for the classes of 2012 to this year by stopping by the counseling office, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.  You can call 970-254-6900 extension 24113 to inquire about picking up a copy of your transcript.

Graduates prior to 2012 will need to call the District 51 Records Office at 970-254-5100.